What personal data is collected?
1. Information you send us directly
By visiting royaljourneyfrance.com, you are required to send us information. This is particularly the case when you enter your email address to subscribe to a newsletter or when you contact us using the site's contact form.
This information is never visible on the site. They are only visible to our teams. At your request, this information can be deleted from our servers.
2 . Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit royaljourneyfrance.com , information is collected as you experience the site:
We apply the necessary internal and technological security measures so that your data is neither lost, nor diverted, nor consulted, nor communicated to third parties – except at the request of a judicial authority, the police or any authority empowered by the law.
What is the retention period for your personal data?
Unless you request its deletion, we keep your browsing data for 6 months. If you request the deletion of your account, its deletion (as well as that of all your data) takes effect within 72 hours.
Are your data shared with third parties?
We are prohibited from giving your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes in particular. Your surnames, first names, email or contact addresses are never transferred. By way of derogation from this principle, your e-mail address may be disclosed to some of our partners for the sole purpose of excluding you from our retargeting campaigns.
What is a cookie ?
What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
- by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each of our Newsletters,
- or by contacting us via the royaljourneyfrance.com contact form.
- Right of access: you can access your data to modify it, or request a copy of your personal information.
- Right of rectification: you can ask royaljourneyfrance.com to correct inaccurate information on its database.
- Right of deletion: you can request the deletion of your Personal Data.
- Right of opposition: you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data
- Right to limit processing: you can request the suspension of processing concerning you for the duration of an audit.
- Right to portability: you can have the personal data you have provided transmitted, in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format, to us or to another data controller, when technically possible.